A place to share struggles and triumphs, a place to bless and serve - but never a place to murmur or complain. 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

He is listening. He loves you. He will answer you.

I didn't want to post anything new, because that photo and poem are so beautiful, but somewhere out there is someone who desperately needs to know that their prayers are being heard and will be answered. I have always believed this, but in my hours of greatest need, He has been so attentive to me - I have such a need to testify. He Hears You. He will Answer You.

The answers I have received have not been "what I planned," and have in fact shocked me. I have passed through my nightmare, . . . and survived. I didn't think that was possible. The Lord has strengthened me daily as I have turned to Him and allowed Him to guide me. The road has been rough, rocky and winding. All these things have given me experience, however. They have made me softer and more willing to listen to Him. They have made it impossible for me to imagine that I "came up with any of it on my own." His plan for my life wasn't my plan, but as I have accepted His will and His way I have found the greatest peace and happiness I've ever known. That is His promise. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

He is listening. He loves you. He will answer you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He truly does.

I have personal testimony of it.

And my prayers are always for those who refuse to see it, that He may soften their hearts and they may listen to the Spirit, the still small voice guiding them.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I know that prayers are answered, too. It's happened to me way too many times for me to ever deny that. ♥ i love the Gospel & my Heavenly Father!